(16) For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.
(17) For therein is the righteousness of God revealed from faith to faith: as it is written, The just shall live by faith.
(18) For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who hold the truth in unrighteousness;
(19) Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
(20) For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
(21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
(22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
(23) And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
There is no science that can disprove what is written by God in the Bible. The problem is that there are so many assumptions made by people of what the Bible says, because they really don’t understand what is written or care to take the time to read and study.
Another problem is that many so-called scientists, so-called intellectual people, don’t have a very good grasp on science either, and don’t realize that there are a couple theories in a vast sea of good science that actually contradict the laws of good science. And this lack of understanding of science comes not only from laymen, but also from those who are regarded as heroes in the world of science, the scientists themselves.
The science from these frauds does not stand up to actual, real scientific scrutiny, and they go unchallenged because of lack of understanding of the general population, and lack of intelligence of the so-called intellectuals. Also because of a desire to disprove anything related to God, these people will grasp onto anything, no matter how futile and juvenile, in order to feel like they can still have total control over the universe, as well as to assuage their own feelings of inadequacy because of their lack of ability to truly understand everything about everything, while this actually shows that they either are desperate and are afraid to challenge the theories to which they cling, or that they have very little actual intelligence of which to speak.
In fact, true scientists should be comforted to realize that, in the universe, there is unlimited knowledge to pursue and that only one being can have all of this knowledge completely, and that is God our Father. Couple that with the fact that through Jesus, anyone, including them, cannot be limited to a finite lifespan, with which they would otherwise have to attain this knowledge, but would instead have an eternity to scientifically increase their knowledge and understanding forever, infinitely. All they need to do is to first humble themselves.
If people actually put real effort into understanding what God has written for us, through dozens and dozens of different men over many centuries, which miraculously never contradicts itself (even though these men did not truly understand what they wrote on the deepest levels when they put pen to scroll, and no one has really understood until recent years), which deeper and deeper understanding is given on a daily basis, they would find that every mystery has already been explained to us, and that it parallels all true science, without fail. As time goes on, we see that modern science is catching up to the Bible, but there’s still a long way to go and it will take many serious intellects to get science to where it needs to be. Of course it is up to us to get further detail in this science, but that detail also never contradicts the Word of God.
The whole problem, of which we have been warned for thousands of years, is that people don’t care to study what was written for us, and then the following generations get away from God’s Word, and so those people believe the assumptions as to what was written in the Bible, made by people that really don’t have a clue, and then those assumptions are believed to be what is actually written in the Bible. The only way to break this trend is to read it for yourself and realize that this problem comes only from ignorance on all sides.
Are you going to take the chance that what you know as reality has been false–and then actually try to understand what has been laid in front of us, or will you continue to go on ignorant as so many generations have?
*There will be a series of articles to follow this exploring the relationship between God and science.